We provide trainings to acquire skills necessary for performing information technology jobs. Our IT training includes courses related to building, sustaining, and managing technical infrastructure; database construction and management, programming languages, and similar areas; Enterprise Business Applications; computer-based information systems management.
Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled “My Computer”. Double click on it.
User: What’s your computer doing on mine?
User IT Training
this is when users are trained on how to use software packages like Microsoft Office, in-house CMS (content management systems or customer relationship management), and other frequently used programs. Sometimes, this type of IT training do not go any further than Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CMS.
Professional IT Training
this revolves around training of staff on IT processes used in the organization in which they are employed including hardware. Detailed training on complicated software packages (such as CRM) and skills that can be transferred.
We cover the following areas:
- IT Infrastructure Training –focuses on building, sustaining, and managing technical infrastructure.
- Programming and Database Training – involves database construction and management, programming language, and similar areas.
- Enterprise Business Applications Training – this involves software applications that manage organizations’ processes, such as ERP, CRM, call center management, automated billing systems, etc.
- Desktop Applications Training– focuses on how to use programs and applications for desktop users.
- Certification Training– includes certifications, compliance, exam preparation, or boot camp style training programs.
- Cyber Security Training – involves courses and training programs centered on IT network and system security.
GOT A PROJECT YOU ARE THINKING OF ? DON'T WAIT
Get in touch with our awesome team.
IT Project Management
IGR Automation System
Education Management System
Hospital Management System
Manufacturing Process Management
Transport Business Process & Fleet Management